1. Any CDC, local health department, CCAOM or other agency updates?
US 8,680,611 confirmed cases 63,589 new cases in 24 houe 225,084 deaths 483 new deaths in 24 hours
TX 874,367 confirmed cases 7,055 new cases in 24 hours 17,595 deaths 81 new deaths in 24 hours Travis county 31,653 confirmed cases 444 deaths
2.Updates on any action items:
No new updates today
3. Communication for our AOMA community? Any new issues?
- Good news. Student who had been exposed to COVID and came to campus and clinic tested negative for COVID. The student was grateful for the due diligence paid to the event for everyone’s safety.
- November 4th, Karen Raneus, Executive Director for NAMI (National Alliance for Mental Illness) of Central Texas will offer a free Wellness Event to the AOMA community. She does a wonderful presentation on handling stress during this time of COVID. She provides great practical tips. We encourage everyone at AOMA to take advantage of this great offering!
4. Good news, positive experiences in last 24 hours
- Received an email from Zhenni Jin who reports she is doing well! She is home and her village is getting back to a regular routine and she is enjoying the peace at this time. She does though miss everyone at AOMA and looks forward to returning to us in the new year.
October 28 is