1. Any CDC, local health department, CCAOM or other agency updates?
US 7,359,952 confirmed cases 49,327 new cases in 24 hours 208,821 deaths, 703 new deaths in 24 hours
TX 765,894 confirmed cases, 2,181 new cases within 24 hours 16,025 deaths, 33 new deaths in 24 hours
Travis county 29,750 confirmed cases 424 deaths
-Many AISD schools are back to in person today. They are at 25% capacity and have many safety measures in place. Many extra ciricular activities are resuming in person practice.
2.Updates on any action items:
3. Communication for our AOMA community? Any new issues?
- Just a thank you to all students doing such a good job checking in with the Safety team when traveling.
4. Good news, positive experiences in last 24 hours
- Brian able to reduce hubspot contacts to a more reasonable number
October 5 is:
National Consignment Day – First Monday in October
National Child Health Day – First Monday in October
World Teachers Day!