Good morning everyone,
Here's what you may have missed son Friday. Friendly reminder for those going into clinic today, there is NO Tongue analysis during Phase I of clinic opening.
See below for the rest and Happy Monday!
1. Any CDC, local health department, CCAOM or other agency updates?
US 5,176,018 confirmed cases more than 56,000 in 24 hours, 165,148 deaths 1,497 new deaths in 24 hours
TX 506,820 confirmed cases, 6200 new cases in 24 hours, 9,034 deaths 324 new deaths in 24 hours Travis county 23,249 confirmed cases 277deaths
2.Updates on any action items:
No new updates this morning
3. Communication for our AOMA community? Any new issues?
- Another reminder: There is NO Tongue analysis during Phase I of Clinic opening!
4. Good news, positive experiences in last 24 hours
- Thanks to everyone for doing all the right things to keep us all safe. Students have been so wonderful with self disclosure of travel or possible exposures and the required quarantine. We know this is not convenient and is much appreciated. We have an awesome team of people at AOMA!
-Kudos to our Facilities Team for the quick turn around on the flooring in the North Clinic.We are blessed with an amazing dynamic duo in Michael and Ralf. Their creativity and clear desire to serve all of us well is so valued and appreciated! We love you Ralf and Michael, thanks for all you do!
-Welcome back Lesley! As she traveled to be with her mom she noticed the great variability of mask compliance around the country. She began her 14 day quarantine yesterday.
-Today is National Financial Awareness Day, National V-J day, National creamsicle day and world lizard day!