1. Any CDC, local health department, CCAOM or other agency updates?
US 6,467,481 confirmed cases 40,423 new cases in 24 hours, more than 240,000 new cases in the last 7 days 193,195 deaths 807 new deaths in 24 hours
TX 659,434 confirmed cases 1,840 new cases in 24 hours 14,190 deaths 47 new deaths in 24 hours Travis county 27,701 confirmed cases 123 new cases on Sunday 391 deaths
Sunday also marked 6 months since the city and county received its first coronavirus case on March 13.
2.Updates on any action items:
- Billy will be meetings with VA and Integrative Pain Program with PCC
3. Communication for our AOMA community? Any new issues?
- Doctoral start on Wednesday, small Med home starts Thursday, will be a few students on campus. Stephanee will take care of screening the doctoral students in Clinic on Thursday and Sunday.
-For Med Home will have students on Campus, Clinical assessments are Thursday Morning,
-Billy still needs a TA for Friday Mornings Into to palpation class, if anyone is interested
-Communication went out concerning Library hours, curbside and by appointment, David needs his equipment for screening
4. Good news, positive experiences in last 24 hours
Sept. 14 is National cream filled donut day, Eat a hoagie day, Live Creative Day, Sober Day, Virginia Day, Boss/Employee Exchange Day.
-Both UT and Greenbay won, yay, but we are hoping there are no increases in COVID cases because of the games.
-Ashley bought a boat(kayak) so you might see her out in the water around town!