1. Any CDC, local health department, CCAOM or other agency updates?
US Now over 5 million confirmed cases, an increase by 1 million in 17 days 54,590 new cases in last 24 hours 161,284 deaths
TX 486,362 confirmed cases 8,459 deaths Travis county 22,602 confirmed cases 261 deaths
- As of today, of the 254 Texas counties only 4 do not have reported cases.
2.Updates on any action items:
- Our Food pantry is sufficiently supplied with 6 bags
3. Communication for our AOMA community? Any new issues?
- Dr. Hamilton will not be in today and most likely out for a few days. She left to be with her mom who is not doing well. Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.
- Patients can receive herbal prescription via US mail. Practitioners just need to note this on the prescription and the herbal store will get it sent to the patient. There is an extra charge to the patient for the shipping.
- Quarantine list is updated in the schedule book. Students who will not attend clinic for any reason, including quarantine, must still notify the clinic that they are not attending, indicate what shifts will be missed and for how long. An email reminder of this will be sent to supervisors and to students by Dr. Jing, the information will also be placed in the student newsletter and Diane will add a “need to know” column in the AOMA Life website.
4. Good news, positive experiences in last 24 hours
- Innovation in masks... sustainable materials, and improved breathability.
- This is Shark week
- Today is National S’mores day, National lazy day, national shapewear day and national Connecticut day