1. Any CDC, local health department, CCAOM or other agency updates?
US 1,956,421 confirmed cases 110,925 deaths
TX 77,253 confirmed cased 1,853 deaths Travis county 3,815 confirmed cases 98 deaths- Yesterday was the Largest ever single day increase in cases in Travis county
- News reported this morning that we are seeing pockets of high case count increases most likely due to re-openings. Very important we don’t relax our use of masks and physical distancing and avoid large crowds.
2.Updates on action items:
-Dr. Garrision is calling a Faculty meeting for practical courses this afternoon. Will discuss how we will handle the hands on clinic work students need and exams
- Mary is organizing meeting to determine which professionals and supervisors are ready to come back into our clinics and also a meeting of the AHM stores to begin plans to fully re-open.
3. Communication for the AOMA community, any new issues?
- Break-in in our south clinic. The thief entered through the roof of building A. Some petty cash and two
electrical stimulators were taken. APD notified and incident report completed. The thief or thieves may
have brought a ladder to access the roof or climbed over from one of the near by trees.
4. Good news, positive experiences in last 24 hours
- We should soon have security cameras at the south campus and at our N. Clinic
- Today is national ballpoint, Herbs &Spice, and Iced Tea Day