AOMA weekly updates (week of 8/ 10 /20)
1. AOMA’s desire to combat racism –
- No new updates. We are in process of developing training for our faculty and planning our speaker series to kick off in October.
2. Plans and issues related to COVID-19 crisis including clinic and campus re-openings
- We will ensure our Phase I plans are in alignment with the City of Austin’s decision to continue with COVID-19 orders through December.
3. Key operational issues or updates
· Just another reminder: Most AOMA staff are still working remotely but continue to be available virtually.
· Please know our food pantry is still available to anyone with food needs. Please just contact the South Herbal Dispensary to arrange a pick-up time.
4. Important announcements or answers to questions sent in by students, faculty or staff
· Just to be sure everyone knows; I’m including the following here:
During Phase I of Clinic re-opening there is no tongue analysis
Take care, stay safe and stay healthy (mind, body and spirit).
With Love and Peace,